From: School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of John Peters
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 8:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Slow Internet issues

We were using Google's and Global Crossing's DNS servers.  I have since spread out DNS to other public DNS; for example 1.1.1.1, 1.0.0.1 and 9.9.9.9.  I downloaded a DNS Benchmark tool to test resolution on several of our DNS servers.

John Peters
Director of Technology
North Country Supervisory Union
121 Duchess Ave Suite A
Newport, VT 05855
(802)334-5847 ext 2018

"One person can make a difference and everyone should try." ~ John F. Kennedy