From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alex Webster
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 8:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Slow Internet issues

Good idea. Can you please post the results of the benchmark?

Alex Webster

Operations Manager

Specialized Purchasing Consultants Corp.

Phone: 603-841-3670

SPC Guarantees to Improve the Quality of your Equipment and Service while Saving You Time, Money and Frustration!

 Ask for a Free Appraisal today and experience the SPC Solution!

SPC Logo No Background

Serving our clients since 1989

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses