Other things you can look at:

Of your ISP(s) what percentage of total available bandwidth are you consuming at peak?  Perhaps reach out to your ISP(s) and ask them for a report of your usage.
Related to the first question - Do you limit or restrict streaming services such as Netflix, Prime video, etc?
On your WAPs, what is your ratio of connections per device?  Are you hitting the ceiling for the WAPs' available connections?  Are their processors maxed out?
Also verify your switches are sized correctly.
Check to see if your lucky rabbit's foot is still hanging over the firewall.  (this is to verify you've read this far!)

Good luck,
Scott