Some of our schools use Key Communications (802-698-0111 Steve Knapp
[log in to unmask]). They did a phone project for us at Bethel School this
summer and did a nice job.

Other schools use Upper Valley Communications (603-448-5588 Mark Townsend
[log in to unmask]). While we haven't done projects at those schools for some
time, Mark has always been responsive and helpful.

FWIW,
/\/\ ark

*Mark Kline, M.Ed., CETL*

*Director of Technology*