Some of our schools use Key Communications (802-698-0111 Steve Knapp [log in to unmask]). They did a phone project for us at Bethel School this summer and did a nice job.

Other schools use Upper Valley Communications (603-448-5588 Mark Townsend [log in to unmask]). While we haven't done projects at those schools for some time, Mark has always been responsive and helpful.

FWIW,
/\/\ ark

Mark Kline, M.Ed., CETL
Director of Technology