That's excellent news! The fall DC is definitely a lot less cumbersome than the spring with 6 files instead of 20!

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is protected student information, privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under FERPA.  If you have received this communication in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the original message immediately.