Prior to unifying into a district from a supervisory union, we had a mix of Windows and Mac computers. It depended on the school. Some were 100% Windows and some 100% Mac. After unifying and gaining the power of the purse we composed an asset management policy as part of our Digital Learning Plan that outlines a replacement cycle. Our plan is to have Chromebooks for students, Windows computers for teachers and to phase out Apple products. As you can imagine, it hasn't been universally popular, and it will take years to fully implement. Some of the Macs we have are new enough that they will be around for a while.