Does anyone have a permission slip that they have developed for Scratch
with elementary students?  I am venturing down this road with my 5th and
6th graders and would like them to be able to save and share their
projects.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments,
is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and