Each of our classrooms at WRVS has a Smartboard. Generally classroom teachers now have a MacBook Air. They used to have Win 7 desktops, and it was the path of less resistance to go to the MBA (re: knowledge, training, frustration) compared to going to Win 10. Teachers can also have a Chromebook, and several use the Chromebook as their primary device. Admin use is generally on Macs or Chromeboxes and Chromebooks. I have whittled down the in-school computer infrastructure to just DNS, DHCP, and CUPS servers.

It's cloud or bust.

steve