we also have Lanschool. Right now just piloting it at the Middle School,

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 9:45 AM Will Hatch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We recently purchased LanSchool, which is a Lenovo product.
>
> On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 9:38 AM, Erica Zimmer <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello Everyone.
>> We are looking for a Chromebook monitoring platform.  What are you using?
>>
>> We have used Omnito in the past and while we liked their set-up it was
>> not working more often than it was working and it would sometimes take
>> support weeks to respond to an issue.  So out of sheer frustration, we
>> decided to cancel their service.
>>
>> Towards the end of last year, we piloted Netop Vision. While their
>> support was much more responsive the platform required students to click an
>> "accept" button everytime the teacher want to monitor their activity.
>> Teachers complained it wasn't very accurate.  There were a lot more
>> troubleshooting issues.
>>
>> We are basically looking for a platform that will allow teachers to see
>> what Ss are doing in real-time, to be able to freeze their screens, and to
>> send little chat messages to them.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> --
>> Erica Zimmer
>> Innovation Coach
>> ELL Teacher
>> Greater Rutland County Supervisory Union
>> Twitter @NerdyMaestra <https://twitter.com/NerdyMaestra>
>>

>> [image: Mailtrack]
>> <https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&> Sender
>> notified by
>> Mailtrack
>> <https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&> 11/07/18,
>> 9:32:45 AM

> --
> Will Hatch
> Director Of Technology
> Addison Central School District

Roger Saffle Jr.
Technology Coordinator
Highland Local Schools
(330)239-1901
"Wherever you go, there you are"  -Buckaroo Banzai

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This message may contain confidential
information, including, but not limited to, student personally identifiable