we also have Lanschool. Right now just piloting it at the Middle School,

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 9:45 AM Will Hatch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We recently purchased LanSchool, which is a Lenovo product.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 9:38 AM, Erica Zimmer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Everyone.
We are looking for a Chromebook monitoring platform.  What are you using?

We have used Omnito in the past and while we liked their set-up it was not working more often than it was working and it would sometimes take support weeks to respond to an issue.  So out of sheer frustration, we decided to cancel their service.

Towards the end of last year, we piloted Netop Vision. While their support was much more responsive the platform required students to click an "accept" button everytime the teacher want to monitor their activity.  Teachers complained it wasn't very accurate.  There were a lot more troubleshooting issues.

We are basically looking for a platform that will allow teachers to see what Ss are doing in real-time, to be able to freeze their screens, and to send little chat messages to them.

Thanks!
--
Erica Zimmer
Innovation Coach

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 11/07/18, 9:32:45 AM

Will Hatch
Director Of Technology
Addison Central School District

Roger Saffle Jr.
Technology Coordinator
Highland Local Schools
(330)239-1901
"Wherever you go, there you are"  -Buckaroo Banzai

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential information, including, but not limited to, student personally identifiable information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance in the contents of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.