Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to let you know about an online article that I recently
published at the *Mad in America* website. The title of the article is
“Twenty-Two Invalidating Aspects of the Minnesota Study of Twins Reared
Apart (MISTRA).” This article brings together and sharpens my 20-year
analysis of the famous Minnesota reared-apart twin study, and covers
several important problem areas not discussed in my previous publications.

There are two versions of the article: the full version (about 30,000
words), and the abridged version (about 6,000 words). The relevant URLs are
as follows:

*Blog-Post Announcement of the Article (with links)**:*

*
<https://www.madinamerica.com/2018/11/bad-science-minnesota-study-twins-reared-apart/%23fnref-167377-10>
https://www.madinamerica.com/2018/11/bad-science-minnesota-study-twins-reared-apart/#fnref-167377-10
<https://www.madinamerica.com/2018/11/bad-science-minnesota-study-twins-reared-apart/#fnref-167377-10>*

*Full Version**: *

*https://www.madinamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Twenty-Two-Invalidating-Aspects-of-the-MISTRA-by-Jay-Joseph-Full-Version.pdf
<https://www.madinamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Twenty-Two-Invalidating-Aspects-of-the-MISTRA-by-Jay-Joseph-Full-Version.pdf>*

*Abridged Version**:*

*https://www.madinamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Twenty-Two-Invalidating-Aspects-of-the-MISTRA-by-Jay-Joseph-Abridged-Version-1.pdf
<https://www.madinamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Twenty-Two-Invalidating-Aspects-of-the-MISTRA-by-Jay-Joseph-Abridged-Version-1.pdf>*

I hope that you will find my analysis to be of interest. Please feel free
to forward this announcement to anyone who might be interested.

Sincerely,

Jay Joseph, Psy.D.

Author of *The Trouble with Twin Studies: A Reassessment of Twin Research
in the Social and Behavioral Sciences
<https://www.routledge.com/The-Trouble-with-Twin-Studies-A-Reassessment-of-Twin-Research-in-the-Social/Joseph/p/book/9781138698925>*
 (2015), and Schizophrenia and Genetics: The End of an Illusion
<https://store.bookbaby.com/book/Schizophrenia-and-Genetics> (2017)

Website: www.jayjoseph.net
Blog: "The Gene Illusion" <http://www.madinamerica.com/author/jjoseph>