Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to let you know about an online article that I recently published at the Mad in America website. The title of the article is “Twenty-Two Invalidating Aspects of the Minnesota Study of Twins Reared Apart (MISTRA).” This article brings together and sharpens my 20-year analysis of the famous Minnesota reared-apart twin study, and covers several important problem areas not discussed in my previous publications.

There are two versions of the article: the full version (about 30,000 words), and the abridged version (about 6,000 words). The relevant URLs are as follows:

Blog-Post Announcement of the Article (with links):

 https://www.madinamerica.com/2018/11/bad-science-minnesota-study-twins-reared-apart/#fnref-167377-10

Full Version:

https://www.madinamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Twenty-Two-Invalidating-Aspects-of-the-MISTRA-by-Jay-Joseph-Full-Version.pdf

Abridged Version:

https://www.madinamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Twenty-Two-Invalidating-Aspects-of-the-MISTRA-by-Jay-Joseph-Abridged-Version-1.pdf

I hope that you will find my analysis to be of interest. Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone who might be interested.

Sincerely,

Jay Joseph, Psy.D.