Does anyone know who is the list administrator?

I received a message from someone who is mentioned in an article I posted to the list a couple of weeks ago. The article has since been updated by the publication in which it appeared, to protect this person's privacy. The person who contacted me asked if we could remove the original article from the list archive or replace it with the updated version.

I don't believe that I have the ability to do this. If somebody does have this ability, please contact me off list. Thanks.

--Phil