From: Arnold Gore <[log in to unmask]>

The application to humans is likely.
arnold

<https://mailchi.mp/microwavenews/the-link-between-rf-radiation-and-tumors-in-male-rats-is-real?e=550a5dd972>View
this newsletter in your browser
Microwave News - A Report on Non-Ionizing Radiation

Cell Phone Radiation Leads to Cancer,
Says U.S. NTP in Final Report

Cancer Link Was Once Thought Impossible

----------

"We believe that the link between radiofrequency
radiation and tumors in male rats is real," says
John Bucher, the former associate director of the
U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP).

The announcement accompanies this morning's
release of the NTP final reports of studies on
cancer in rats and mice exposed to cell phone
radiation. Bucher's project, the largest in NTP
history, cost $30 million and took more than ten years to complete.

Our coverage of the latest chapter of this long,
long saga is
<https://microwavenews.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0f0bd367611fde3f39a2807f8&id=3118959abe&e=550a5dd972>here.
Louis Slesin, PhD
Editor, Microwave News
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
http://microwavenews.com
@microwavenews.com
[]
  155 East 77th Street, New York, NY 10075, USA
[]
 +1 (212) 517-2800
[]
 +1 (212) 734-0316