From: Arnold Gore <[log in to unmask]>

The application to humans is likely.
arnold

View this newsletter in your browser
Microwave News - A Report on Non-Ionizing Radiation

Cell Phone Radiation Leads to Cancer,
Says U.S. NTP in Final Report

Cancer Link Was Once Thought Impossible

"We believe that the link between radiofrequency radiation and tumors in male rats is real," says John Bucher, the former associate director of the U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP).

The announcement accompanies this morning's release of the NTP final reports of studies on cancer in rats and mice exposed to cell phone radiation. Bucher's project, the largest in NTP history, cost $30 million and took more than ten years to complete.

Our coverage of the latest chapter of this long, long saga is here.
Louis Slesin, PhD
Editor, Microwave News
http://microwavenews.com
@microwavenews.com
[]  155 East 77th Street, New York, NY 10075, USA [] +1 (212) 517-2800 [] +1 (212) 734-0316