Thanks to the several people who responded. Yes, we’re going to bleach feeders tomorrow, with especial attention to the two tube feeders the infected finch used all day. (When they use a tube feeder,  they stick their heads in and effectively rub their eyes against the rim of the feeding holes.) - It’s heartening to hear that some birds with conjunctivitis live. I hope our little lady finch does!
Maeve Kim
Jericho Center