We have a good sized White Oak in our front meadow.  It follows the oak style of leaf shedding, the top third is bare as a baby’s bottom while the lower two thirds is sporting most of it’s leaves.  I looked out this morning and noticed that the top of the oak was anything but bare.  My scope allowed me to count roughly forty seven waxwings, mostly Cedar but a good representation of Bohemians as well.

Still waiting for the grosbeaks of any stripe!!

Mundi
North Pownal

Sent from my iPad

The greatest tragedy in mankind’s entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion.
Arthur C Clarke 1917 - 2008