On 11/5/2018 2:56 PM, Alfred Eisenberg wrote:

> Anyone ever been to the Boston ski and snowboard expo happening this
> weekend?  Is it a good place to score either free or discount lift
> tickets?  Any pointers on how/where to score them?  Vermont tickets of
> course 😉

Free? Fahgeddaboudit. Discounted? You'll probably stumble across some
"show specials" on existing products, possibly as last-minute pass deals
(less expensive than current price, but nowhere near as cheap as buying
last spring) or six-pack type ticket products. You MIGHT find some
discounts on prepurchases for specific dates. Mostly, you'll be offered
packages involving lift and lodging or lift and lessons, that kind of thing.

I used to have to go to that show in my Sunday River/ASC days. It was
exhausting.