On 11/5/2018 2:56 PM, Alfred Eisenberg wrote:

Anyone ever been to the Boston ski and snowboard expo happening this weekend?  Is it a good place to score either free or discount lift tickets?  Any pointers on how/where to score them?  Vermont tickets of course 😉

Free? Fahgeddaboudit. Discounted? You'll probably stumble across some "show specials" on existing products, possibly as last-minute pass deals (less expensive than current price, but nowhere near as cheap as buying last spring) or six-pack type ticket products. You MIGHT find some discounts on prepurchases for specific dates. Mostly, you'll be offered packages involving lift and lodging or lift and lessons, that kind of thing.

I used to have to go to that show in my Sunday River/ASC days. It was exhausting.