Have a patron looking for a dissertation available on ProQuest.  Have never
dealt with them before, and wondering how it works and about what the cost
is.  Could I direct  the patron to ProQuest  and let them order for
themselves, since we have no means to pay online, unless that participate in
EFTS?   Thanks, Jane

Jane Tanner, MLS

Medical Librarian

D. Cramer Reed Health Science Library

Wesley Medical Center

KSUWWK

316-962-2715

316-962-7215 (fax)

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or
CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended
reciepient.  If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of
its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, distrubition, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all
attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at
the number listed.