From: Alison Mortensen-Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 4:34 PM
To: Julie Evener <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: ScienceDirect new Download PDF link

Hi Julie,

I have noticed the same thing that your patrons are describing today! That was not always what appeared - I think the two options before were to download the single article, or other articles in the same issue. The new look made me feel like something was off too, since my knee jerk reaction was that we didn't have access to the items. However, it worked just fine once I clicked the Article option (at least on my end).

I agree that the sign in button is a bit misleading.

Alison Mortensen-Hayes
Interlibrary Loan Supervisor
Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library
10 N 1900 E, Bld 589
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-5890 | 801.581.5282