From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Metzger, Tina
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 3:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Any Catalogers Out There, Call Number Buffs?

 ** ATTENTION: This email originated from outside the MedStar network. ** DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi Everyone-
I am stumped on trying to find a usable call number for a book one of our instructors is going to use as a text and which I will hold one copy in the library. The only listings in Worldcat are at public libraries, but of course I need an LC call number. Here's the book:
White, Ruth C. The Stress Management Workbook: De-Stress in 10 Minutes or Less,  (2018) Althea Press: Emoryville, CA. ISBN: 9781939754240
Thanks!
~Tina

Tina Metzger, MSIS | Librarian
Bon Secours Richmond Health System
Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing
8550 Magellan Parkway, Suite 1100
Richmond, VA l 23227
(804) 627-5340

Good Help to Those in Need(r)

"Remember, the firemen are rarely necessary. The public itself stopped reading of its own accord." (Fahrenheit 451)

The information in this communication is intended to be confidential to the Individual(s) and/or Entity to whom it is addressed.
It may contain information of a Privileged and/or Confidential nature, which is subject to Federal and/or State privacy regulations.
In the event that you are not the intended recipient or the agent of the intended recipient, do not copy or use the information
contained within this communication, or allow it to be read, copied or utilized in any manner, by any other person(s). Should
this communication be received in error, please notify the sender immediately either by response e-mail or by phone,
and permanently delete the original e-mail, attachment(s), and any copies.