 All:

I have a patron who needs to borrow the 2017 release of DSM-5 Clinical Cases: Special Edition, by John W. Barnhill (ISBN 9789386217943). I cannot find a library anywhere that is willing or able to lend a copy. The patron is an attorney who needs the book in preparation for an important court case next month. If anyone can supply this item, and you would be willing to do so free of charge (the Illinois State Library is a reciprocal-borrowing institution), please e-mail me off-list.
Thank you very much.

Eric Edwards

Eric A. Edwards
Interlibrary Loan Librarian
Illinois State Library
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
300 S. 2nd Street
Springfield, Illinois  62701-1796
(217) 558-1928
(217) 782-4446--Fax

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.