My inbox this morning is running 3:2-three correct answers to every 2 "I don't know either; please let us know" /incorrect answer. PIP stands for Population Information Program and is a term that is no longer used. For those who just have to know more, here is a link provided:

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/bsd/mms/medlineelements.html

I'm starting to wonder if there is a bottom to Medline. You think you are familiar with this product/service/resource and then suddenly, much like the London Tube, you find yet another level in the depths... Many thanks to Carol, Julie, Triza, Pat, Mike and Amy for their time and assistance. I will add this link and this acronym to my notes (which I tend to forget to check prior to throwing myself on the mercy of this list. Luckily for me and for everyone else who well, forgets to remember, this list is comprised of very helpful and kind people. Thanks again!

Eleanor Truex BSN, RN, MLIS
Medical Librarian, Lakeshore Region

THIS IS THE POWER OF COMPASSION.
THIS IS PRESENCE.

Presence
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive | Chicago, IL 60657
Office: 773.665.3038
Internal: 81.665.3038

Presence
Saint Francis Hospital
355 North Ridge Avenue | Evanston , IL 60202
Office: 847.316.2460
Internal: 81.847.2460
presencehealth.org<http://www.presencehealth.org/>

Connect with Presence Health
Find a Doctor<http://www.presencehealth.org/physician-directory> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PresenceHealth> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/presence-health> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/PresenceHealth> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/PresenceHealth>

Sponsored by Presence Health Ministries