Happy Thanksgiving week everyone.

I am in need of an article that is cited in print in one issue and online 9 years later.  So far DOCLINE has come up dry in filling it.

The article citation information is:

To Fill A Heart Oncology Over the Long Haul

Author: Hester Lampert HIll

Journal of Psychosocial Oncology

v. 7, #3  1989  (pages?)

Published online:  18 Oct. 2018,  pp. 145-152

I greatly appreciate the groups assistance in locating this article.

All the best,

Kellee

Kellee

Kellee L. Selden

Ascension CPD Region 1 Program Manager

Library Services & Research

414-585-1626

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message and any accompanying data or files are confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately. Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.