Hi all,
I suppose you could consider this an "order of operations" dilemma.  I'm striking out on finding results for how patient outcome impacts provider (specifically nurse) job satisfaction.

So far almost everything I've found has to do with the effect/impact of provider job satisfaction on patient outcomes.  Again, I'm interested in the reverse.

Regardless of how many exact phrase searches I've run (i.e. "impact of patient outcome(s)," etc.), both Pubmed and Google Scholar seem to ignore the order of my keywords and revert back to job satisfaction/patient outcomes.  I haven't tried CINAHL yet, but I'm not expecting a big difference.

I feel like there's a very obvious solution I've missed.  Any suggestions?

Andrea Fawcett, MLIS
Reference Librarian, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
T 312.227.4707 | F 312.227.9707 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>| luriechildrens.org<http://www.luriechildrens.org/>
225 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60611-2605
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/luriechildrens> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/luriechildrens> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/luriechildrens>