Apparently, attachments don't work here, so here are the titles and the links:

Non-Work-Related Use of Personal Mobile Phones by Hospital Registered Nurses

Smartphone use habits of anesthesia providers during anesthetized patient care
https://bmcanesthesiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12871-016-0245-7

Distraction by smartphone use during clinical practice and opinions about smartphone restriction policies
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0260691716000939

Personal Communication Device Use by Nurses Providing In-Patient Care: Survey of Prevalence, Patterns, and Distraction Potential

Residents’ Smartphone use During The Conduct of Anesthesia: The Incidence and Impact on
Anesthesia-Related Complications
http://www.thaiscience.info/Journals/Article/JMAT/10987806.pdf

Use of Personal Electronic Devices by Nurse Anesthetists and the Effects on Patient Safety
https://search.proquest.com/docview/1781823986?pq-origsite=gscholar

Best,

Ruth Suhami | Head of Literature Search Unit
Medicine and Life Sciences Library
Tel-Aviv University
Israel

Ruth Suhami | Head of Literature Search Unit Medicine and Life Sciences Library Tel-Aviv University Israel