From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Layal Hneiny
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 4:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Global Index Medicus

Dears:

Is proximity, truncation, and field search allowed in "Global Index Medicus"? If yes, what is the syntax?

Thank you,

Layal Hneiny<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; MLIS, MPH-HMP, BScChem Health Sciences Librarian Saab Medical Library- University Libraries Beirut-Lebanon
Tel: 00961-1-350000<tel:00961-1-350000>, ext:5904 [cid:[log in to unmask]]