I have the article, but so far have not been able to locate the appendix containing their MEDLINE search strategy (it is mentioned in the first paragraph under Materials and Methods, on p.1606).
My patron and I would be extremely grateful if anyone can help locate it!

Int Urogynecol J. 2014 Dec;25(12):1605-12. doi: 10.1007/s00192-014-2418-6. Epub 2014 May 20.
Postpartum urinary retention: a systematic review of adverse effects and management.
Mulder FE1, Hakvoort RA, Schoffelmeer MA, Limpens J, Van der Post JA, Roovers JP.

TIA,
Rebecca

Rebecca Bayrer, MLIS, AHIP
Library Services Manager, San Francisco

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center
2425 Geary Blvd, Mezzanine Level, San Francisco CA 94115

415-833-3835 (tie: 8-493-3835)
kplibraries.libguides.com/home<http://kplibraries.libguides.com/home>

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.