Title: Providing Family-Centered Care to the Transgender Community
Author: Elizabeth Kester and Rebekah Viloria

Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing Volume 47, Issue 3,
Supplement, June 2018, Page S60
Title: Transgender Male Breastfeeding After “Top” Surgery
Author: Christine Jaslar

Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing Volume 47, Issue 3,
Supplement, June 2018, Page S61
Title: Induced Lactation in a Transgendered Female Partner
Author: Debra Sperling and Linda Robinson

TIA,
Nora

--

Nora Barnett, MSLIS

Librarian

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Birthingway College Library
12113 SE Foster Road, Portland, OR 97266
503-477-7427 Fax: 503-760-3332
http://www.birthingway.edu

Library Fall Term Hours

Tuesday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, closed 1 - 2 for lunch

Wednesday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, closed 1:30 - 2:30 for lunch

Thursday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm, closed 1:30 - 2:30 for lunch