How do you envision the library of the future - or at least the next 20 years.  I am planning on retiring but we are going to be building an education center which will  house a library.
I have spent the last 20 years creating a wonderful electronic library. Our hospital has mushroomed in many outlying locations and we are now building a second hospital and we have three residency programs. We have just received our fourth magnet designation.   With all this in mind -  what will impact library service the most?  How will you be spending most of your time?  what new creative forces will you be reacting to?

I appreciate your thoughts and suggestions so much!!

Patricia Reynolds
Director, Bishopric Medical Library
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-917-1730
941-917-1646 - fax
www.smh.com/medicallibrary<http://www.smh.com/medicallibrary>
Please fill out our survey on your library experience!!<https://form.jotform.com/62764384786169>
We want to hear from you!

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.