Finally .......

I did have ski dreams but cannot remember them except one.  I was at Stowe making turns on some nice skier packed in March and I ran into Duph and his lass Michelle.  So, good catching up to you Duph and meeting Michelle.

Of course there's off season beer report.  Wormtown Be Hoppy out of Wstah' continues to be a go-to.  Smuttynose from New Hampshire had a super tasty nice seasonal Summertime IPA and at only 5.5% ABV it's a mellow beer without being a session beer (session beers just don't hack it for me).  Saco River Flip Flop IPA was had after ESAW in Fryeburg ME and that is a nice easy drinking beer that I recommend.  Medusa in town here came out with "Soft Machine" which is a certainly a New England IPA with a distinct flavor that leaves a nice lacing on a glass.  Around town here, we've been able to score a lot of Second Fiddle IPA from VT as well as Lawson's Sip of Sunshine and an occasional Foley's - somehow, there's a reliable pipeline from VT to town here.  Peter Salts has to help me with CT beer and I need more schooling on NY beer though I enjoy Ubu Ale outta' Lake Placid.

Now it's onto the Holy Season .........

Mark P. Renson