Dear Benoit,

     We have seen d34S values around 20 per mil in kelp, fish fertilizer,
and marine fish tissue, likely originating from the sulfur isotopic value
of marine sulfate.  You could homogenize and calibrate one of these types
of materials for use as a working standard.  One method of converting the
organic sulfur to sulfate for the purpose of calibration against available
inorganic standards is by using a Parr Bomb.  --  Steve

--
Steven Silva
U.S. Geological Survey

ph:  (650) 329-4558