Dear colleagues,

(/apologies for any cross-posting!/)

I would like to invite anyone practicing, using, applying, analysing,
performing, evaluating, doubting, loving - etc. - any chronological tool
to the next MACh Conference – yes that’s our 13^th time!

*13th International Conference *

“Methods of Absolute Chronology”, Tarnowskie Góry, Poland

5 -7 June 2019

The multidisciplinary conference will concern the following subjects:

1. Methods of absolute chronology and their application in Quaternary
geology.

2. Dating methods and creation of absolute time scales for paleoclimatic
reconstructions.

3. Isotopic methods in research of paleo- and modern environment.

4. Dating the archaeological objects.

The conference scientific programme includes plenary and poster
sessions. The working language of the conference is English. The
conference will be accompanied by a workshop for young scientists with
lectures covering the basics of isotope and dosimetric dating methods

Organised by the Gliwice Absolute DAting Methods Centre, Institute of
Physics – Centre for Science and Education, Silesian University of
Technology.

Website: http://www.carbon14.pl/13thMAC/

With best regards,

Natalia

_______________________________________________/
/Natalia Piotrowska, PhD, Prof. in SUT
Division of Radioisotopes - GADAM Centre
Institute of Physics - CSE
Silesian University of Technology
Konarskiego 22B
44-100 Gliwice, Poland