Dear Isogeochemers,

I am accepting applications for a NASA-funded Master’s student position starting in Fall 2019 in the Earth Sciences Department at Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis.  The project, "Developing Isotopic Signatures for Planetesimal Evaporation” will be in collaboration with UCLA.  The successful applicant will gain experience in novel high temperature experimental techniques, SEM/EDS, EPMA, and mass spectrometry.  Please pass this information on to qualified students interested in experimental geochemistry, cosmochemistry, planetary science, etc., and contact me with any questions at [log in to unmask].

Thanks!

Cam

Catherine Macris
Assistant Professor