Dear ISOGEOCHEMers,

I want to bring your attention to a post-doctoral opportunity with the USGS in Reston, VA. I am sponsoring a research opportunity (RO-17-30) open to proposals on source, transport, and fate processes related to the sulfur cycle in areas of proposed mining. I would imagine that a successful proposal will have a strong emphasis on stable isotope geochemistry to achieve its goals.

Interested candidates are welcome to contact me, the research advisor for this opportunity (off list) to discuss proposal ideas. While the opportunity is open to all, it is extremely difficult to offer positions to non-US citizens.

The home page for the USGS Mendenhall Post-doc Program can be found here:
https://geology.usgs.gov/postdoc/opps/research.html

and the description for RO-17-30 can be found here:
https://geology.usgs.gov/postdoc/opps/2019/17-30%20Seal.htm

Sincerely,
Bob Seal
--