Hi Ryan -

We also just got a new Sartorius Cubis microbalance.  I forget the exact model but it is wonderful - I can get the model # if you're interested.  I am a big fan of Sartorius and this is the best microbalance I have ever had.  Incredibly fast and stable, and very easy to hookup to a laptop for data transfer.

Cheers,

Matt

Matthew Rogers

Nutritional Ecology and Stable Isotope Biogeochemistry
Recruitment Energetics and Coastal Assessment Program

NOAA Alaska Fisheries Science Center
Auke Bay Laboratories
17109 Pt. Lena Loop, Juneau, Alaska 99801
907.789.6016