Dear all,

We are open for applications! See the 9 PhD projects ideas offered by our faculty and forward this email to potential candidates. Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
Steffi Rothhardt

Join us!

In cooperation with the Friedrich Schiller University Jena, the Max Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry houses a unique and flexible research program that grants German and foreign students a broad selection of learning opportunities while still maintaining a research focus. The International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles (IMPRS-gBGC) offers a PhD program specializing in global biogeochemistry and related Earth System sciences.

Application deadline for these fully funded PhD positions is     February 6, 2018. Top candidates will be invited to take part in our recruitment symposium (April 1-2, 2019).

Find out more and apply online: www.imprs-gbgc.de

Copyright  2017 International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles, All rights reserved.
We inform people who opted in at our website about new calls for application at the IMPRS-GBGC.

Our mailing address is:
MPI for Biogeochemistry
International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Hans-Knoell-Str. 10
Jena 07745
Germany

Add us to your address book