AGU is over and X-mas is coming so it time to think about EGU 2019, Sorry for cross posting

The call for abstract for EGU 2019 is now open and if you work on Carbon across the land ocean interface please consider submitting an abstract to Session BG 1.53 which is being convened by myself, Thomas Bianchi (UF) and Natalie Hicks (SAMS).

Full details of Session:
https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2019/session/32684

We are interested in studies across temporal and spatial scales, the deadline for abstracts is the 10th of January 2019.

I hope to see you in Vienna Next year if you have any questions let me know.

Thanks

Craig

--
Craig Smeaton
Research Fellow

School of Geography & Sustainable Development,
Irvine Building,
University of St Andrews
North Street,
St Andrews,