Hello all,

We are donating a TIMS Finnigan MAT262 installed in 1995.

This instrument is equipped with:

- an ion source with two interchangeable sample barrels
- a pneumatic and waterproof tube-source valve, manufactured by Spectromat GmbH
- five Faraday cups
- a secondary electron multiplier type AF14150HM9, manufactured by ETP
- a pulse amplifier and discriminator, type Finnigan 101315
- a Gateway Intel Pentium computer
- a MAT262 version 4.7.2 driver software, wwritten in version 4.2 of HTBasic
- an Epson Stylus Color 1520 printer
- a Siemens Kompensograph X-T C1011 graphic recorder

As a reminder, the MAT262 is almost identical to the MAT 261, better known by isotopists.

The general state of the instrument is :

- Faraday cups tired and need replacement
- Electronic control unit for Varian Ion pumps need repair
- Tube currently under vacuum, transportable under vacuum thanks to the Spectromat valve
- Everything else is operating fine

The instrument is also equipped with various accessories:

- a set of filament holders and removable plates
- a set of spare parts of the source (focusing, plates, tubes, slits)
- technical and historical documentation

Since this is a donation, if interested, you need to organize packing and shipping.

Please send inquiries to my colleague Wulfran Barthélémy: [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Abel Guihou on behalf of Wulfran Barthelemy

--
MC-ICPMS facility manager

CEREGE
Aix-Marseille Université, CNRS, IRD, Collège de France
Avenue Louis Philibert BP80
13545 Aix en Provence Cédex, France

Office: +33442971513
Lab: +33442971690