From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Hladyniuk, Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 8:47:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ISOGEOCHEM] Balance

Dear Isotopers,

I am looking to replace a microbalance that was damaged during Hurricane Harvey.  Perusing archived ISOGEOCHEM material has given me an appreciation for what is out there. Has anyone recently purchased a balance that can comment on the good/bad/ugly?  In addition, if anyone has a favourite balance or workhorse, information on those would be welcomed.

Trying to get the lab back up and running.

Sincerely,

Ryan

Ryan Hladyniuk, Ph.D.
Core Facilities Laboratory Manager
Laboratory Safety Coordinator
University of Texas at Austin - Marine Science Institute
750 Channel View Drive,
Port Aransas, Texas 78373
Office phone: 361-749-3099