Join us for CTS Seminar this Friday at noon in Given Courtyard S359 where, Valerie Harder, PhD, MHS, Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Psychiatry at the University of Vermont, will present on:

‘Shift in Children’s Primary Care: A longitudinal, population-based, workforce analysis’

From Valerie:

I will be sharing the work of the Vermont Child Health Improvement Program (VCHIP) on changes in children’s primary care workforce in Vermont over time. We conducted a longitudinal, population-based analysis using all-payer claims from 2009-2016. The presentation will introduce our work with Vermont’s all-payer claims database and address the question of whether the primary care site (family medicine or pediatric practice) has shifted over time among Vermont’s child population.

If you are unable to attend in person than you may join remotely via Zoom:

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:

https://zoom.us/j/853652195

Meeting ID: 853 652 195

We look forward to seeing you there!

--