Good Morning,

I'm working with a few art teachers (K-8) to co-design a February art show
where parents could see students art work in person (which will be a
combination of 2D and 3D art) and access videos of student-artists'
providing "artist statements." They would access those videos with their
own smartphone or use an iPad loaner from the school for the exhibit if
they don't have their own device.

We could certainly do this with a QR code for each project, but I'm
wondering if anyone has a more interesting idea that uses Augmented Reality.

Work flow will be important as we will at least have 270 students involved
in this way and could potentially have all 750. I'll certainly have the
help of the art department in working with the students, but I am taking
the lead to figure out a few options.

I was looking at Ausmus, which is now called "HP Reveal," and thought I'd
throw a line out and see if any of you have other ideas of what to
investigate.

Many thanks,
-Tim

--