We have done this at Castleton using the QR codes. The nice thing about the
QR code reader is that most have it loaded on their smartphone, but we did
also provide iPads to loan. It was a huge success. I have been wondering
about AR too, but did not know how to make it accessible for all
participants attending. I will be following to see suggestions.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 11:04 AM Jill's Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> You might try Aurasma, which would allow your students to create a trigger
> image to reveal an animation, video, or url, etc.  There is an IOS app and
> a desktop version.
>
> On Dec 18, 2018, at 10:55 AM, Tim O'Leary <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Good Morning,
>
> I'm working with a few art teachers (K-8) to co-design a February art show
> where parents could see students art work in person (which will be a
> combination of 2D and 3D art) and access videos of student-artists'
> providing "artist statements." They would access those videos with their
> own smartphone or use an iPad loaner from the school for the exhibit if
> they don't have their own device.
>
> We could certainly do this with a QR code for each project, but I'm
> wondering if anyone has a more interesting idea that uses Augmented Reality.
>
> Work flow will be important as we will at least have 270 students involved
> in this way and could potentially have all 750. I'll certainly have the
> help of the art department in working with the students, but I am taking
> the lead to figure out a few options.
>
> I was looking at Ausmus, which is now called "HP Reveal," and thought I'd
> throw a line out and see if any of you have other ideas of what to
> investigate.
>
> Many thanks,
> -Tim
>
> --
> *Tim O'Leary*
> Digital Learning Leader
> Shelburne Community School
> Champlain Valley School District (VT)
>
> (802) 985-3331 Ext. 149 (office)
> CVSD Digital Learning Website
> <https://sites.google.com/cvsdvt.org/digital-learning>
> Twitter: @TimOLeary_VT <https://twitter.com/TimOLeary_VT>

*Lisa Cacciatore*
Slate Valley Technology Integration Coach

--
Slate Valley Unified School District <http://slatevalleyunified.org>

***PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments,
is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary,
strictly prohibited. If you're not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and
destroy all copies.