We have two internet connections with two different vendors, but when I
tried to set up our firewall to load balance it didn't work very well, so I
have it set so some of the schools use to one connection and others use
the other, a crude form of load balancing. So if one fails, it would take
me a minute or so to change the firewall config to put all the traffic on
the working one.  Good enough for school purposes.