I was in a classroom last week where I had the privilege of watching the
difference that having an Ipad that could wireless send to the projector
seamlessly had on student engagement and learning.
They could actually see what the teacher was trying to demonstrate so
easily.
In this case there was another adult in the room who realized the kids were
trying to see what the teacher was demonstrating and quickly grabbed her
ipad and seamlessly sent it to the projector.
But I could easily see students  taking on the role also  if there was an
Ipad available for visible learning.  And with so many classrooms today
integrating flexible seating, the whole solution could be very mobile.
Ipad Stands come in in many form factors and can easily serve as a document
camera.

Added benefit would of course be having a mobile classroom device for
capturing evidence of learning for portfolios.  Seems like its such a
flexible multi-purpose solution.
Here is a 15 second video of the scenario  below in action
https://photos.app.goo.gl/mQNzqGkpxFjCPfuw5

[image: image.png]

--
Lucie deLaBruere