The Newline panels I spoke of use MirrorOP and MirrorOP Receiver.  Mirror
OP includes a virtual USB connection which allows and recognizes
interactive touch all while wireless.

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 10:50 AM Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I was in a classroom last week where I had the privilege of watching the
> difference that having an Ipad that could wireless send to the projector
> seamlessly had on student engagement and learning.
> They could actually see what the teacher was trying to demonstrate so
> easily.
> In this case there was another adult in the room who realized the kids
> were trying to see what the teacher was demonstrating and quickly grabbed
> her ipad and seamlessly sent it to the projector.
> But I could easily see students  taking on the role also  if there was an
> Ipad available for visible learning.  And with so many classrooms today
> integrating flexible seating, the whole solution could be very mobile.
> Ipad Stands come in in many form factors and can easily serve as a
> document camera.
>
> Added benefit would of course be having a mobile classroom device for
> capturing evidence of learning for portfolios.  Seems like its such a
> flexible multi-purpose solution.
> Here is a 15 second video of the scenario  below in action
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/mQNzqGkpxFjCPfuw5
>

> [image: image.png]
>
> On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 9:36 AM Trey Cates <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Friends,
>>
>> What is your standard for classroom AV when it comes to projectors,
>> "Smart" boards (interactivity with content), speakers, document cameras,
>> etc.? What is a must have for each classroom? What brands do you use? What
>> vendor has excelled in delivery, installation, and service? Thanks in
>> advance!
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Trey Cates
>> Technology Coordinator
>> Central Vermont Supervisory Union
>> 37 Cross Street, Unit 1
>> Northfield, Vermont 05663
>> Telephone: (802) 485-5467 (Technology Team Office), (802) 485-5812 (My
>> Direct Line)
>> Fax: (802) 485-3348
>>

> --
> Lucie deLaBruere
> www.LearningWithLucie.com
> http://twitter.com/techsavvygirl
>
> Google Voice (802) 557 0013

> Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.
>   - James M. Barrie
> ---------------------------------------
> Google Certified Educator / Google for Education Certified Trainer,
> Raspberry Pi Certified Educator

V/R

Brian Lee Pena

IT Systems Manager

Lamoille North School District

802-521-5481 (Office)

802-343-0117 (Work Mobile)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. Dissemination of information in this email without express
consent from the sender is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been
addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply
email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited.