Thanks, Scott. I understand the steps. The problem is that I have to
download a CSR from Meraki to upload to Apple. That's what I can't find a
way to do. (I can't start step 2 until I find a way to do step 1, which is
within Meraki's system, not Apple's)

*Mark Kline, M.Ed., CETL*

*Director of Technology*
*White River Valley Supervisory Union*