No prob! This website was the single best find I have come across when it
comes to long-term CB planning. Good to know when the lights will "go out".
It's not that you can't continue to use the devices that are "retired" by
Google after that date, but they become a manual update... And I suspect
that you feel similarly about the tediousness of maintaining that.

Best of luck!

Ethan Kichura
*Technology Coordinator*
Highgate Elementary School